Monday, November 30, 2009

Long time not Seen!!!


Well, I haven't wrote in our blog in many many months. Whoops, you can all Thank Chris for mentioning it to me before he left for Illinois today. Life has been good for the Hamlin Family, we stay busy, and yes it is that time of year again when Chris begins traveling more. He is teaching a site in both Illinois and Indiana for the next two weeks, so as you all can imagine James and I will miss him like crazy. Tonight it is suppose to SNOW!!! Yippy!!! I love snow and I can't wait to see a blanket of white in my yard. I know for all of you that know Sweetwater,Texas the way I do, I am wishful thinking but give me at least my wish. LOL! Thanksgiving Holidays were great, we got to see lots of family from both sides that we don't get to see as often as we would like. Here are a few pictures of what our life has had in store for the past year. ARE YOU READY????

No comments: