Thursday, October 11, 2007

October 11th

Well I haven't updated our blog here in a while so I figured I had better get busy. Chris is home now and the whole family is excited about that. He will have to go back to New York again in November but for only one week this time. I think we can handle that one. James will be one year old on October 20th. He has learned how to hold up one finger. Usually he does it at the football games but we are trying to get him to do it for his age as well. My Dad taught him to do it when he says #1.....yeah. We plan to have a party here at our home for him with all his family invited and bring cup cakes to his friends in Sunday School the next day. Anyone interested in coming we plan to have it on the 20th at 7:00 that evening. Chris and I decided to hold off untill Chris' birthday to celebrate ours considering mine is the day after James'. We couldn't take away from the little man.

No comments: